Vehicle inspection management system : VIMS
ACTIA® developed a software solution for the end-to-end management of vehicle inspection centres in an effort to provide global solutions for our customers.
Launched in 2011, the turnkey VIMS (Vehicle Inspection Management System) solution meets the regulatory requirements and covers the inspection processes in each country.
Its modular design means VIMS can be adapted to meet your needs.
Modules for vehicle inspection management system
- Appointments module: make appointments with your customers online.
- Reception module: register vehicle arrivals and types of inspections.
- Center module: Management of the centre’s day-to-day activity (assignment of operators to a line, float management, centre activity reports).
- Check-out module: Manage payments and register new transactions, information and vehicle history checks.
- Inspection module: Keep track of test processes, procedures and instructions and retrieve the results.
- Supervision module: Supervision and control of the line activities (checking discrepancies between the vehicle information records and new data, operator alerts in the event of a problem).
- Lounge module: The external version of the VIMS software, enabling your customers to track the progress of their vehicle in the inspection process in real time.
- Delivery module: automatic transmission of the results data and printout of the customer certificate.
ACTIA® proposes security solutions to prevent fraud in the inspection process (eToken keys for data transmission, RFID readers for inspectors, cameras to read number plates, etc.).